PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY
What is Covered?
This Limited Warranty (the “Warranty”) covers defects in materials and workmanship in the Recovery Systems-branded control unit, internal battery, attachments and other accessories including the leg cuffs, hip & glute cuff, arm cuffs, torso and pants cuff (collectively, the “RS Product”).
This Warranty applies if you purchased your RS Product with Recovery Systems online, with Recovery Systems authorized dealers or resellers.
Warranty registration is to be submitted to Recovery Systems within 14 days of purchase via the online Warranty Form or the physical Warranty Card.
What is Not Covered?
This Warranty does not apply to any non-RS branded products, even if packaged or sold with RS Product. Authorized dealers and resellers, other than Recovery Systems, may provide their own warranties to you – please contact them for further information. Recovery Systems is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s use and guidelines.
This Warranty does not apply:
- to consumable parts, such as carry bags, protective casing, coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken/ frayed wires unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, liquid contact, earthquake, power surges or other external cause;
- to damage caused by operating the RS Product outside Recovery Systems’s user guidelines;
- to damage caused by service (including repairs or part replacement) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Recovery Systems or an Recovery Systems authorized dealers or resellers;
- to a RS Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability (including the removal of any component or external cover);
- to defects or damage caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the RS Product;
How Long this Coverage Lasts?
Recovery Systems (“RS”) warrants the RS-branded control unit contained in the original packaging against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with the user guidelines from the date of original retail purchase by the customer, as per followed:
|Models/Items||Blue Max||Black Max Pro||Black Max 2||Mini Max|
|Control Unit||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
Recovery Systems warrants the battery contained in the RS-branded control unit against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with the user guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase by the customer.
All other RS-branded attachments and other accessories including the leg cuffs, hip & glute cuff, arm cuff, torso and pants cuff are warranted by Recovery Systems when used normally in accordance with the user guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase by the customer.
The user guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
Who is Covered?
Only the original purchaser or customer of the RS Product is covered under the warranty. Or the person who is registered with Recovery Systems via the online Warranty Form or the physical Warranty Card is covered under the warranty. This Warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchaser or owner of the RS Product.
What Recovery Systems Will Do?
In the event of any such defect occurring during the warranty period, Recovery Systems will, at its sole option,
- rectify the defect by repair or by replacement of the applicable part or component that fails or proven to be defective using new or refurbished parts, without charge for parts and labor; or
- replace the product with direct replacement, new or refurbished product, or then current design or with a similar product with a functionally equivalent replacement product as deemed by Recovery Systems.
If Recovery Systems repairs or replaces your RS product, the repaired or replaced RS Product will continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.
All returned parts for which you have received a replacement will become the property of Recovery Systems.
How to Claim?
To make a claim under the Warranty, please contact us at email@example.com or submit the Contact Us Form listed on our website at www.recoverysystemssport.com. You must provide your name, contact information, proof of purchase (if you have not registered your warranty with Recovery Systems) and the serial number of your RS Product to receive support.
The RS Product may need to be returned to the office of Recovery Systems or authorized dealers or resellers so that the cause of the defect can be determined.
RS Product you return to us must be properly packaged in its original packaging (or packaging providing the product with protection equivalent to the original packaging) and shipped, with the shipping charges paid by you via a shipping method that provides us for tracking of your package, to the address provided when you contacted us.
Limitation of Liability
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE LIMITED WARRANTY WRITTEN ABOVE IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY RECOVERY SYSTEMS PROVIDES FOR YOUR PRODUCT, AND THE ABOVE REMEDY IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RECOVERY SYSTEMS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, ARISING FROM COURSE OF CONDUCT OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING YOUR PRODUCT, EXCEPT THAT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY ABOVE.
What are Other Conditions?
This limited Warranty is void if:
- the label bearing the serial number of RS Product has been removed or defaced,
- the RS Product is not distributed by Recovery Systems or
- the RS Product is not purchased from an authorized Recovery Systems dealers or resellers. If you are unsure whether a dealer or reseller is an authorized Recovery Systems dealer or reseller, visit our web site at www.recoverysystemssport.com or contact Recovery Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a Contact Us Form listed on our website at www.recoverysystemssport.com.
Please complete and return the RS Product Warranty Card or submit the online Warranty Form.
Recovery Systems thanks you for purchasing our RS Product. We hope it will give you fresher, faster and better recovery.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
This limited Warranty given by Tarakona Pte Ltd, as the Brand Owner of Recovery Systems, a company incorporated under the laws of Singapore, and having its head office at 141 Middle Road GSM Building #05-06 Singapore 188976.
This Warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.